Kevin is a State of Florida licensed and exam-certified residential and commercial property inspector. Kevin possesses a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration from Saint Leo University. Prior to becoming a licensed Property Inspector, Kevin was a licensed General Contractor. Kevin possesses over 15 years of experience in residential and commercial construction both in the United States and internationally. Kevin has built hundreds of commercial and residential properties, including multi-million dollar high rise residential condominiums, numerous custom homes, extensive residential remodeling projects, and over 100 industrial and commercial buildings from the ground up. This experience gives him a distinct advantage when it comes to inspecting your residential or commercial property because he understands the intricacies of property design, maintenance, repairs and construction.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- ALL Inspections are conducted by Kevin himself!
- Empower Informed Decisions: We believe in empowering homebuyers with the knowledge they need to make intelligent choices when investing in a property.
- Expertise and Passion: Our clients deserve nothing less than a dedicated, highly educated home inspector who is committed to thoroughly documenting every aspect of a home.
- Uncompromised Attention: Committed to conducting one inspection per day, ensuring that each client receives our undivided attention and a meticulous assessment of their property.
- State-of-the-Art Tools: We invest in top-of-the-line equipment to enhance the precision and comprehensiveness of our inspections, providing our clients with accurate and dependable findings.
- Comprehensive Reporting: We provide our clients with an extensive list of findings, allowing them to prioritize and decide which issues they are willing to address, giving them control over their investment.
- Excellence as Standard: Our ultimate goal is to continue to be the premier home inspection company in the Tampa Bay area, setting the industry standard for quality and service."